- It’s absolutely vital that we all follow the latest coronavirus guidance and restrictions that Doncaster is placed under. For the latest information on the guidance please visit our dedicated coronavirus information webpage.
We all can help prevent the spread of the virus, here are three simple actions we must all do to keep on protecting each other:
- Wash hands – keep washing your hands regularly
- Cover face – wear a face covering in enclosed spaces
- Make space – stay at least 2 metres apart – or 1 metre with a face covering or other precautions
If you have one or more of these coronavirus symptoms…
- a high temperature
- a new, continuous cough
- a loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
You MUST self-isolate and book a test straight away.
- If you have coronavirus symptoms, you and anyone you live with must stay at home until you get your test result.
- Wear a face covering! If you’re not exempt from wearing one, you could end up with a fine and increase your chances of getting the virus. Do your bit and help protect others; let’s do it for Doncaster.