The Test, Track and Trace programme is now live – pulling information from gov.uk and NHS England and NHS Improvement, read the guidance here.
If NHS Test and Trace calls you by ‘phone, the service will be using a single phone number 0300 0135 000. The only website the service will ask you to visit is https://contact-tracing.phe.gov.uk.
Contact tracers will never:
- Ask you to dial a premium rate number to speak to us (for example, those starting 09 or 087)
- Ask you to make any form of payment
- Ask for any details about your bank account
- Ask for your social media identities or login details, or those of your contacts
- Ask you for any passwords or PINs, or ask you to set up any passwords or PINs over the phone
- Ask you to purchase a product
- Ask you to download any software to your device or ask you to hand over control of your PC, smartphone or tablet
- Ask you to access any website that does not belong to the Government or NHS.
Please share this information with family and friends, protect yourself and others.
Download the new NHS Covid-19 App
A brand new App has been launched to help control the spread of Coronavirus and keep you safe. You can download the App here.
New Covid-19 App information available in 11 community languages
For details and further information, please click here.