If so, come along to Doncaster’s inaugural Wellness for Life Event and share your experiences with others, explore new ideas and help develop mental health services in the town.
The event is taking place Monday 21 March from 9.30am to 3pm at Doncaster CAST, Waterdale, Doncaster DN1 3BU.
Confirmed speakers are:
- Andrea Butcher, Lead Commissioner for Mental Health, NHS Doncaster CCG
- Glyn Butcher and Service Users, Doncaster PFG
- Jackie Lewis, Chief Executive, Doncaster MIND
- Jim Macdonald, Service Manager IAPT
- Laura Niland, Doncaster Big Ambitions
This is your opportunity to share your experiences, ideas and help develop future services. Come along and speak to representatives from:
- Wellbeing DMBC
- Doncaster Rape and Sexual Advice Service
- Doncaster MIND
- South Yorkshire Police
- Health Watch
- Advocacy Service
- Big Ambitions, and much, much more!