Your Life Doncaster
You can use this website to find helpful information and advice, browse and shop for products and services, and discover over 1500 local groups and activities working across Doncaster and in your local community.
This website provides resources for you to look after yourself within your own community; focusing on you keeping well, safe and connected.
Freephone: 0808 801 0391
Healthwatch Doncaster will:
- collect YOUR experience/stories of health and social care services to help improve them and shape future service provision
- signpost/help point you to the service that is right for you.
Telephone Number: 01302 812345
This service promotes the wellbeing of older people throughout the Borough of Doncaster. These include a cleaning service, day care, respite, domiciliary care, computer courses, advice and information.
Door 2 Door services (also known as Community Transport)
Doncaster Community Transport: 01302 342400
Door 2 Door bus services are for people who have difficulty using the mainstream public transport network. These services use fully accessible vehicles and can take you from your own home to places round your local area – like supermarkets or town centres – without the need to get to a bus stop.
o use Door 2 Door you will need to contact your local provider and register with them. Once you’ve registered you can book to travel. You can find out more about the full range of Door 2 Door services in your area by phoning the Community Transport operator nearest to you.
Barnsley Dial-a-Ride: 01226 732096
Rotherham Community Transport: 01709 517100
Sheffield Community Transport: 0114 285 9906
Telephone Number: 01302 327800
Fax Number: 01302 327205
Opens Monday to Friday 9:00am until 5pm and provides an easily accessible information and advisory service for people that live in the Doncaster Borough including a wheelchair hire service.
Telephone Number: 01302 309800
Address: Oracle House, 2-5 Prince’s Street, Doncaster, DN1 3NY
Changing Lives is a community based resource centre for women, providing social, educational, recreational, counselling and support services in a safe, confidential and accessible space.
Community Adult Learning Disability Service
Telephone Number: 01302 796467
Emergency Telephone Number: 01302 566999
Opens Monday to Friday 8:00am to 8pm and provides support for adults on a long term basis depending on individual needs.
Telephone Number: 01302 735222
Registration of Births, Deaths, Marriages and Civil Partnerships, The Register Office, Civic Office, Doncaster, DN1 3BU
A complete registration service is provided in respect of births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships. The Registrar also assists the Proper Officer (currently the Corporate Director of Customer Services) in the approval process for registration of premises for civil marriages and civil partnerships.
The Met Office
- Telephone Number: 0370 900 0100 (from the UK) or +44 1392 885680 (outside of the UK)
- Fax Number: 0370 900 5050 (from the UK) or +44 1392 885681 (outside of the UK)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Met Office provides a range of information under the Public Weather Service (PWS), which is funded by the UK Government. This includes generating everything from day-to-day site-specific forecasts to long range forecasts.
- Telephone: 03708 506 506 (Mon-Fri, 8am – 6pm)
- Minicom service is also available
- Floodline number is 0345 988 1188 (Type Talk: 0345 602 6340)
Email: email@example.com (do not use for reporting environmental incidents)
- Postal address: National Customer Contact Centre, PO Box 544, Rotherham, S60 1BY
- General information available on the Environment Agency website
Environment Incident hotline
You should use the incident hotline to report an incident, such as pollution.
- Telephone: 0800 80 70 60 (Freephone, 24 hour service)
- Floodline: 0345 988 1188 (24 hour service) or Type talk 0345 602 6340
St Leger Homes
Telephone Number: 01302 862862
St Leger homes repair centre is operational 24 hours a day seven days a week.