We have just completed a detailed review of intermediate care services in Doncaster and have collected evidence to help us develop these services to meet the needs of local people in the future.
Now we are going to work together across health and social care to design a new model for intermediate care in Doncaster and to kick off this phase of work we are holding a showcase event where we can learn from other services in different areas.
The event will be on the 17th June 2016 at Doncaster Museum from 9.30am to 4pm. A light lunch will be provided.
We have people coming to share their experiences of:
- Setting up a rapid response and time limited interventions team.
- Developing a single point of access and assessment.
- Commissioning an integrated health & social care bed base.
- The experience of integrating health and social care reablement teams.
- Hospital at home service.
- International examples.
- Discharging to assess (to be confirmed).
It will be a great opportunity to hear from other areas, learn from their experience and generate ideas to help us with developing the Doncaster model.
All documents and presentations from the event can be accessed here.