We work with a range of health and care services in addition to working closely with the Local Authority – Doncaster Council – and with community and patient organisations such as HealthWatch Doncaster.
There are 40 GP practices across Doncaster, all who are members of the clinical commissioning group.
Providers of health services in Doncaster include:
- Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (Hospital care)
- Rotherham, Doncaster and South Humber NHS Foundation Trust (Community Services and Mental Health Care)
- Yorkshire Ambulance Service (we collaborate with the other CCGs in the Yorkshire & Humber area to commission 999 and 111 services)
- Fylde Coast Medical Services (Same Day Health Centre, Urgent Care Centre, GP Out of Hours)
- Primary Care (General Practices, Dental Practices, Pharmacies and Opticians)
We are also partners in a wide range of networks and boards across the borough and region. We are members of:
- Team Doncaster (the Local Strategic Partnership) and Doncaster Growing Together, (DGT). Watch a short film about DGT, a vision for everyone
- Doncaster Health and Wellbeing Board
- The South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw Integrated Care System
- The Commissioners Working Together programme (a collaborate of eight CCGs and NHS England across South & Mid Yorkshire, Bassetlaw and North Derbyshire)
- A pooled budget arrangement with Doncaster Council called the Better Care Fund.