South Yorkshire Police
Telephone number: 101 – For general enquiries or to report a crime that is no longer happening. If you are deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired Text phone number: 18001 101 / SMS 07786 220022
South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue
For general enquiries and comments call 0114 272 7202 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For any urgent road safety issues please call us as emails cannot always be dealt with upon receipt:
– Email us at email@example.com
– Or call 0300 123 5000
– Available 24/7
– Calls to 03 numbers cost no more than a national rate call to an 01 or 02 number and must count towards any inclusive minutes in the same way as 01 and 02 calls. These rules apply to calls from any type of line
– Calls may be recorded or monitored
– Do not use a mobile phone whilst driving
– You can also contact us via Type talk
For real time traffic information (covering the Highways Agency’s network only):
– Go to Traffic Information
– Or call 08700 660 115 – available 24/7.
– Calls from landlines to 08457 and 08700 numbers can cost up to 8p per minute but are free from some landline providers; mobiles usually cost more. Please check costs with your service provider.
– Do not use a mobile phone whilst driving.