Annual Report and Accounts
- Targets, Aims and Objectives
- Joint Health and Social Care Commissioning Strategy
- Doncaster Place Plan refresh
- South Yorkshire & Bassetlaw Sustainability & Transformation Plan (STP)
Other Plans & Strategies
- Doncaster’s Local Transformation Plan for children and young people’s emotional wellbeing and mental health
- Primary Care Quality Assurance Strategy
- Communication, Engagement & Experience Strategy
- IT Strategy
- Organisational Development Strategy & Plan
- Procurement Strategy
- Local Digital Roadmap
- Care Home Strategy for Doncaster
- Quality & Performance reports are presented to our Governing Body each month, and are available as part of our Governing Body papers. These papers track our progress against key targets and milestones. Please click here to access our Governing Body papers.
- Summaries of reports by regulatory organisations are included in our Corporate Assurance Report which is presented to our Governing Body on a quarterly basis, and is available as part of our Governing Body papers. Please click here to access our Governing Body papers.
Patient & Public Involvement
- We are committed to involving local patients and residents in the work we do as commissioners. Please click here for our ‘Get Involved’ webpage for more information!
- A number of reports and updates on how we engage with patients and members of the public can be found in ‘Get Involved’
Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPA)
The latest DPA is available here.