An All Age Learning Disability and Autism Plan for Doncaster
Speakup and Inclusion North are supporting Doncaster Council and the CCG to co-produce the All Age Learning Disability and Autism Plan for Doncaster.
Over the next month we have various engagement sessions planned and 3 questionnaires for the following groups, please click each link to access the survey:
- People with Learning Disabilities, Autism or Both
- Family Carers
- Staff and Learning Disability and autism providers
These stakeholders have been tasked to co-produce an All Age Learning Disability and Autism Strategy (plan) for Doncaster. Co-production is about services and local people working together to design and deliver services and support.
Why are we holding these events?
Doncaster Council and Doncaster Clinical Commissioning Group want to make sure that people with learning disabilities, autism or both in Doncaster will:
- Have a range of housing options, education and employment opportunities.
- Have choice in what to do during the day.
- Have the right to choose and be in control of their daily life.
- Live healthy lives
To book your place please contact: Sally or Hayley from Speakup: Telephone: 07784 812668 Email: Sally@speakup.org.uk There are only a few places for each event so you must book your place.
Further details are available here